Are you looking to kick start a career within financial services or would you like to transfer your current skill set to a customer focused role within a leading investment bank? Working within the customer support team, you will have the opportunity to use your skills and ideas to provide outstanding support to business customers.
I am looking for customer service professionals to join a leading investment bank.
Hours - 35 hours a week. 9 - 5, Monday - Friday
Location - London
Hourly Rate: £13
Whilst working for this leading financial company you will have the following responsibilities:
* Answering incoming calls from customers and prospects providing product information.
* Account opening services as well as account maintenance
* Building rapport with customers to resolve service issues and customer queries.
* Taking ownership of customer enquiries and responding to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures.
* Communicating professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations.
As an advisor, your skills and qualifications will include:
* A genuine interest in the customer
* Adaptable, high energy levels and desire to help others
* Good team player
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job