Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
Several Customer Service Advisors are needed for our client's contact centre in Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for inbound call activity from customers, and thus we are really looking for those that understand what it takes to answer a high volume of calls per day. You will be making appointments for engineers to install / replace a product in customer's homes. NO SALES involved!
- Start ASAP for the next 8 - 12 weeks (permanent opportunities to the best candidates available),
- Office hours are Mon to Sat (9am - 5.30pm),
- One will be required to work 37.5hrs - 45hrs per week,
- Pay is £11 per hour Gross (before deduction such as Tax and NI etc.) paid via Umbrella company,
- One must be happy to handle high volume of calls daily (+- 60 calls / day).
To be successful you must demonstrate the following skills:
- Demonstrate a clear, professional, and articulate phone manner,
- Friendly but professional manner with ability to deliver outstanding customer service,
- One must be punctual, and reliable,
- One must have at least 12 months experience within a contact centre environment,
- Strong level of spoken and written English, with excellent communication skills,
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any relevant contact centre experience in the past 12 months!
- call centre
- customer service
- inbound calls
- contact centre
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job