Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working exclusively with a client in Watford, recruiting for Customer Services Advisors to join their growing team.
This is initially for a 14-week temporary contract, with a definite option to go permanent for the candidates who prove they are the best!
Your role is to provide personalised customer service, in a multichannel environment providing first class customer service and first point resolution. The Sales Advisor will be responsible for inbound call activity delivering an exceptional experience to customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Delivering an exceptional experience to customers across all contact channels, including telephone, email and Twitter,
- Take responsibility for telephone payments, resolving customer queries, complaints & appeals quickly and effectively,
- Temp to perm contract working 38 hours per week working any 5 out of 7 days per week and one weekend per month.
To be successful you must:
- Be able to demonstrate a passion for delivering high level customer service,
- You must be able to demonstrate resilience, integrity, empathy and confidence while speaking to customers,
- Must have a strong work ethic, always be reliable and punctual,
- Strong level of spoken and written English,
- Must have at least 2 years previous call centre experience.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered and to discuss the role in finer detail.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any contact centre / call centre experience in the past 6 months!
- customer service advisor
- email communication