Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
Job Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Reporting to the Prism Support Manager, who are part of a 2nd Line Support team involved in all aspects of technical and customer support.
• Identifying and resolving reported issues involving the bespoke code-set installed for each customer.
• Enhancing code-sets in accordance with specifications of the customer.
• Work closely with customers and 1st line support.
• Resolving calls in an efficient and timely manner.
• Fast paced role – Which is often time critical
• Understanding and implementing customer requirements
• Investigating and remedying any faults occurring within a customisation or our software application(s)
• Identifying and escalating any software issues to the Support Manager
• Producing and maintaining a clear and succinct log of activities
• Analysing and understanding customer data and processing rules
• Writing and testing bespoke, criteria-based rule sets
• Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolution
• Minimum 5 GCSE Grade ‘C’ or equivalent, including English & Maths
• Minimum 1 year commercial experience
• Work quickly and efficiently
• Cope with more than one task
• Work under pressure to tight deadlines
• Work methodically and logically
• Plan, control and organise their own activities
• Work within a team environment
• Relay technical information clearly
• Assimilate new information
• Adapt and be open to change
• Understand new and bespoke software
• Excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
**Company Benefits - Generous Company Pension Scheme, Optional Private Healthcare, 28 days holiday rising to 33 (1 day increments annually) including Bank Holidays**
If you would like to apply for this role, click the apply button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job