Meadowbank associates are currently seeking an experienced customer service advisor to join our clients business on the outskirts of Nantwich - please note although there is public transport own transport is desired.
The successful applicant will be working as a customer service advisor in a busy department were they will take responsibility for a collection of customer accounts and deliver exceptional customer service to ensure the smooth running of these.
Key responsibilities will include:
* The accurate and efficient processing of orders
* The accurate and efficient processing of proof of deliveries
* Prompt and satisfactory problem resolution
* Carrying out stock checks
* Handling and resolving complex customer requirements over the phone and by email
* Liaising effectively with the customer and other departments within the company
* Producing accurate and timely reports as required
The successful applicant will be or have:
- Have a basic knowledge of order processing and stock reconciliation
- Have a strong communication skills both written and oral
- Be proficient in IT packages such as Excel and Word
- Be proactive in their approach to work
- Be able to prioritise their own workload
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Have previous experience of a customer service role
- Have the ability and willingness to problem solve
Whilst not essential, knowledge of SAO would be of a distinct advantage.
Working hours are:
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5.00pm plus participation in the weekend rota.
- Customer Service