Customer Service Advisor. Immediate Start. Swansea.
Our client, based in Swansea, are looking for Customer Service advisors to join their team.
This is an opportunity to join a leading IT company with potential for progression and to join a worldwide leading company with great benefits. You will be attending events across the UK, working alongside a motivated and dynamic team and providing excellent service to the customers and your colleagues.
The duties and responsibilities of the role of Customer Advisor in Swansea are:
- Represent the companies in events around the UK
- To answer enquires and process payments via email and over the phone
- To follow up with existing clients on unpaid invoices
- To contact existing clients to check for event special requirements
- Occasional travel to London events to assist event managers
- Allocation of sales leads to the sales team
- General support for other departments when required including ordering stock
- Tasks set by the Customer Service Manager
- Existing experience in a customer facing role
- Experience of using Microsoft programmes most notably Word and Excel
- Experience of working as part of a team but also being able to work using own initiative
- Experience of multi-tasking and prioritising tasks based on different deadlines
If you would like to join our clients team as a customer service advisor based in Swansea then please apply today!