Stericycle is the global leader in Waste Management Support Services. Our UK head office in Hunslet Leeds is looking to recruit an Experienced Customer Service Advisors. You will join a small dedicated expert customer service team within a much larger sales workforce.
- Working 37 hours a week / Monday to Friday / 8:30 - 17:00
- Salary of £16k - £18k
- 20 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
- A location on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre with onsite parking
- A work place pension
- Ride to work scheme
The role involves handling a wide range of customer service queries mainly via the telephone and is based in our friendly offices where you will receive great levels of support and training.
We are looking for …
We want to talk to you if you have previous experience of working in a telephone based customer service role or a contact centre - and have been through a customer service training programme or an apprenticeship. We would also like you to have had experience of:
- Managing your own caseload of customers and their queries
- Using a CRM - particularly if you have used Salesforce
- Using great written communication skills in follow up emails to customers
- Being responsible for planning and prioritising your time and working as part of a wider team
- Working for a business with a very varied customer base providing multiple services and products
The main responsibilities of the role are focused on providing an excellent standard of service and response to our varied customers. You will be responsible for entering details of all contacts onto our CRM and aiming to resolve problems at the first contact wherever possible. You will be trained to provide a wide range of support and advice about our products which include specialist clinical and hazardous waste services, shredding and customer communications.
- Communication Skills
- Contact Centre
- Customer Service
- Written Communication