Customer Service Advisor
Temporary contract possibility of permanent opportunities
Salary plus OTE and skills allowances can be up to £20,000 per annum
This vacancy is full time (37.5 hour week) within a contact centre and covers the department opening hours of Monday - Friday 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm, Sunday and occasional Bank Holidays 9am - 4pm on a rota based system.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays - increases with length of service
An opportunity has arisen to join a market leading company in Kettering!
Do you have Customer Service Experience?
Do you have less than a months' notice period?
If so, please get in touch ASAP........
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be supporting customers requests via inbound calls and will be expected to:
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion
- Identify and order spare parts and accessories, provide self-help advice and book service visits in addition to promoting extended warranty products
- Respond rapidly to all inbound customer traffic observing the current Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- Promote products and services with the aim of generating income for the business and improving customer loyalty. This may include the selling of repair plans, extended warranty and accessories where appropriate
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
The successful Customer Service Advisor must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Customer Service is required
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work as an individual whilst contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to work under pressure
- Have an eye for detail and accurate data entry
- Calm, professional telephone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and energetic attitude
Benefits of working include:
- Free parking and easily accessible via public transport
- Wellbeing of employees is also important to us, we run monthly wellbeing features as well as a free weekly boot camp
- Childcare vouchers and a cycle salary sacrifice scheme
- Subsidised canteen and free tea & coffee
- Company Pension Scheme
- Staff discounts on all products
If you feel you have the relevant experience our client is looking for in a Customer Service Advisor then we'd like to hear from you!
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Customer Service