Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Department: Customer Service Department
Hours of Work: 14:00 - 22:00 Monday to Friday
Are you an exceptional Customer Service Advisor? If so, we want to hear from you!
My client currently has an exciting opportunity within their Customer Service team. The successful applicant will be responsible for liaising with customers and sales teams in the USA and Canada, ensuring that the customers' needs are met in accordance with their service level agreements.
The successful applicant will be competent with MS Office, and have a good standard of written and spoken English. Attention to detail and a desire to always provide the highest level of service whilst under pressure are key requirements of this role, along with accurate data entry skills and a great telephone manner.
Please note that the hours of work for this role are 14:00 to 22:00 each day, Monday to Friday.
The job role includes:
- Data entry - accurate and timely input of customers' orders
- Taking a high level of phone calls ensuring excellent Customer Service
- Responding to queries via e-mail
- Query resolution and ad-hoc reporting
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills
- Experience delivering exceptional Customer Service
- Must be numerate
- Must have good written English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills and efficiency MS Office - Outlook/ Word / Excel
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job