Customer Service Advisor, Bournemouth, £18,200 - £19,500 + Benefits + Bonus
Start Date 9th April 2018
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial services provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Customer Service Advisor will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Customer Service Advisor you will provide a professional, first class level of customer service. Above everything, it’s about putting our customers at the heart of every decision you make, using your discernment to support them and provide advice.
You will be required to answer our broker’s telephone and written queries and take ownership for their resolution. This role will require you to become an expert in customer service within a broker populated environment. You will also support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week between our office opening hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
To become ourCustomer Service Advisor, you will have the below skills and experience:
- In order to excel in this role, you will be able to demonstrate strong customer focused skills and great listening skills.
- Ideally you’ll already have experience working with customers and the ability to handle telephone calls with confidence, maturity and sensitivity.
- PC skills are also essential as you will be working across a variety of systems.
Working for Vitality as a Customer Service Advisor, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Tuesday 03 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Customer Service Advisor and can start on 9th April 2018 please click 'apply’ today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job