A leading and National organisation based on the outskirts of Newton Abbot are recruiting for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join their fun and friendly team.
The office space is very busy, with the teams being extremely sociable and you will be rewarded with a warm and exciting working environment.
You will join a dynamic company that has undergone huge levels of growth to become market leaders. You will be an integral part of the brand and will be responsible for ensuring all customer enquiries have been responded to.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring accurate and timely responses to all customer contacts across all communication channels including email, phone and social media
- Ensuring high standards of tone and language in all written and verbal communications to customers and internal stakeholders, maintaining a level of personalisation
- Providing necessary administrative support to loyal customers, engaging with customers in a manner that protects their loyalty and advocacy
- Engaging with all departments to resolve customer complaints in the most efficient and effective manner
- Ensure appropriate advice and guidance is provided to any external departments
- Identify and recognise team successes
- other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally have the following skills / experience:
- Experience within a customer facing / customer service environment
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to control, plan and organise
- High level of attention to detail
- Approachable with good listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary
- 26 days holiday + Standard Bank Holidays
- Staff uniform
- Hours Monday-Friday 08.30 - 17.00
If you can demonstrate previous experience and you feel that you have the knowledge, enthusiasm to deliver this role then please apply below.
Contempo Recruitment is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving candidates and clients across Devon and Cornwall. Our advertised roles relate to real vacancies that exist with our clients.
Please be aware that we will endeavour to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
Contempo Recruitment is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).