Customer Service Advisor
£20,000 - £22,000
Can you provide first-class, efficient and professional customer support service?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Your key responsibilities as a Customer Service Advisor will include but are not limited to:
- Handle general, product and delivery enquiries in a speedy manner
- Process and amend orders received either by telephone, fax or email
- Following up on Outbound Campaigns
- Liaise regarding deliveries, works orders, delays, warning of large / urgent orders and POD's
- Investigate discrepancy requests from customers and provide relevant information
- Check and monitor balances and forward orders for stock availability on a daily basis.
Skills and Abilities:
- Able to demonstrate experience within customer support - major/key accounts
- Numerate with good administration talent.
- Computer literate - SAP desirable or similar but not essential
- Possess good understanding of Microsoft packages - especially Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job