Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am - 5.00pm
The company is a National Distributor of cheese and gourmet foods. Their product portfolio includes artisan cheeses and dairy, charcuterie, Mediterranean foods, patisserie and other essential ingredients. The company is currently looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to help service their large prestigious customer base.
To work as part of the Customer Service team providing a faultless supply of service to the customers. Assisting with the day to day support of our customers with the field based account management team.
- Ensure all orders are entered promptly and accurately, liaise with other departments as and when regarding large volume / to order only items before informing the customers.
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and promptly. All customers and appointed sales reps to be kept informed of ongoing issues and how we aim to resolve them.
- To work as part of the office based Customer Service team responsible for ringing customer shortages, offering daily and weekly special offers and taking sales orders via phone, fax and EDI.
- To buddy up with a field based Account Manager and help improve the quality of service to the customers.
- To increase each customers items purchased and overall spend by introducing new products and conducting gap analysis on each customer within your portfolio in partnership with your allocated Account Manager
- Respond to the customer complaints and issues in a timely fashion.
- Working towards KPI targets set out for your daily sales support functions (orders, specials offers, Errors etc)
- Fulfil your responsibilities within customer support and other reasonable duties that may be required from time to time.
Training and Development:
- Ongoing development
- Improve your product knowledge by attending training sessions.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure good knowledge of the company.
- Spend time your allotted account manager to understand the management of accounts.
Health and Safety:
- To work in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy
- To ensure the staff understand, and comply with, their responsibilities under the company Health & Safety at Work policy.
- To take reasonable precautions to protect the Company's property
- To challenge any unauthorised personnel on the premises
- To report and investigate any incident of theft
The suitable candidate will be expected to handle large volumes of inbound calls on a daily basis and also be responsible for incoming emails for individual customers.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Outbound Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Sales Support, Sales Executive, Inbound Sales, Sales Agent, Customer Service Assistant, Sales Consultant, Sales, Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.
- Customer Service
- Sales Executive
- Sales Support
- Sales Consultant
- Sales Assistant
- Customer Service Assistant
- Outbound Sales
- Inbound Sales
- Sales Agent
- Outbound Sales Advisor
- Sales Agent may also be considered for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job