Are you an experienced customer support advisor available immediately for your new role? Do you want to learn a new product, and work for a company that offers full training and support from the start?
My client near to the centre on Solihull is recruiting for a customer service advisor to join their expanding team. You will be working in a medium size office on the customer service desk with around 12 other people.
Your responsibilities as a customer support co-ordinator
- Ensure that each contact with a client is an enjoyable, happy and rewarding experience
- Continually enhance knowledge on the product
- Managing incoming contact from the customer via email and phone
- Logging of Incidents / Requests in the support ticketing system
- Categorisation of Incidents with respect to their severity and urgency
- Work with team and team leader to keep up with workload of incoming calls and emails
- Escalate any issues to team leader - applicant support team
Your skills experience
- At least 18 months experience in a customer service role
- Ability to work at pace, and maintain professionalism at all times
- Computer Literate
- Excellent manner over the telephone
Benefits to you
- Salary of £17- £18k depending on experience
- Parking on site - close to Solihull train station
- Friendly team - full training provided
If you feel this is the role for you, please click apply!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job