Customer Service Advisor - NO SALES
Redhill - Full Time ~ an average of 35 hours a week - £16,500 per annum
One of the largest financial groups in the world are now recruiting, do you want to be apart of their organisation?
They are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join their team where you will be responsible for providing the highest quality service to all new and existing customers. This is an exciting new and varied role, which you do not want to miss out on!
What you'll do:
* Deal with all incoming communication
* To develop and maintain appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policy, legislation and technology
* To liaise with customers, branches and other departments
* To ensure that all data is accurately recorded and always factual
What you'll need:
* Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
* Excellent attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* Own initiative to resolve customer queries
* Strong telephone and call handling skills
What You Will Get:
* A minimum of 25 days' paid holiday (full time equivalent), plus the option to buy or sell holiday
* Company pension and life cover
* Discounts on a vast range of products
* Cycle to work scheme
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job