Customer Service Advisor - Telephone Based
***** CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISORS NEEDED *****
Our client is a worldwide business offering excellent training and progression opportunities into many other areas of the business.
they have an excellent reputation and work closely with some of the high street banks and also the mobile phone networks.
With this in mind they are looking for brilliant Customer Service Advisors - to provide that all important exceptional customer experience. Your role will include handling a variety of queries, updating customer details and inputting customers onto our system.
As with any Customer Service Advisor role you’ll need to be a great listener and communicator, going above and beyond wherever possible - as that’s what excellent Customer Service is all about. We’d love to hear from anyone with a background in Customer Service, either over the phone or face to face in retail, bar or restaurant work, supermarkets or Care, that are eager to learn and progress.
Based at our client’s offices in Crewe, Cheshire.
Key Responsibilities for a Customer Service Advisor:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all our clients
- Display great communication skills both verbally and written for internal & external correspondence
- Ensuring that Quality Standards for accuracy and deadlines are met in all cases within the correct SLA’s.
- To act as first point of contact for our client's customers
Benefits for a Customer Service Advisor:
- £15,600 basic salary
- 20 paid holidays per annum PLUS Bank Holidays
- In-house training provided
- Great & upbeat working atmosphere
- Good local transport facilities
- Capacity for progression within the company
- Dress Down
-£1400 of further staff benefits
No Customer Service Call Centre experience just experience dealing with customers - open to see College or University leavers looking to start a progressive career with a growing business.
APPLY TODAY FOR AN IMMEDIATE CALL
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service