Horizon Search & Selection have a fantastic position for a Customer Service Advisor to join a thriving and expanding business at their important Customer Care Centre based on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds. This role offers a fantastic working environment and will see you join a vibrant and dynamic team who take pride in the excellent service they offer their customers. This role presents a brilliant opportunity to someone who is looking for something new but who enjoys offering top class customer service.
The purpose of this position is to manage and resolve queries from customers via the telephone and over email as required. Dealing with issues, queries and complaints through effective prioritisation and communication. Taking a direct responsibility in liaising with customers to discuss solutions with a positive outcome for both the customer and company alike. This role also comes with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer queries via incoming calls and emails
- Using the company’s in-house system to effectively capture and maintain all details relating to a customer issue. Making sure to record all data, reasons and contact outcomes. Adhering to all policies and procedures and processes ensuring adherence to Data protection regulations and any other relevant regulatory/ legislative standards
- Proactively working alongside colleagues within the care team and other departments in order to support department activities to satisfactorily resolve customer enquiries
- Regularly review tasks to identify opportunities to continuously improve and develop working practices that may support efficiency, consistency or profitability
- Develop an understanding of industry knowledge and company products/services through regular reference to the intranet and websites while also attending appropriate meetings and training sessions as required
- Taking time to develop an in-depth product knowledge in order to offer effective advice to customers
- Deliver all work in a time efficient way ensuring adherence to quality standards. Regularly discuss and agree workload with your Supervisor sharing any concerns as appropriate
This role requires the successful candidate to work full time hours of 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday - Friday. On occasion you will also have the opportunity to attend trade shows and exhibitions giving you a brilliant chance to meet industry peers and gain even further product knowledge
Key skills and attributes:
- Previous experience within a similar customer focussed role would be ideal
- The ability to manage customer expectations and successfully deal with several issues at any one time
- The ability to show compassion and patience when dealing with a difficult situation
- Excellent communication skills including telephone, email and social media channels. Ensuring that each customer is dealt with as a priority. So excellent verbal and written skills are a must
- The ability to provide outstanding customer service
- A solutions focussed and confident problem solver
- Basic PC skills with familiarity in MS office packages
If you care about providing the best possible service to Customer and enjoy people interaction and problem solving this could be the role you’ve been looking for!
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to Gemma Turp or for an informal chat, call Gemma today!
Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive on a daily basis unfortunately we are unable to provide specific feedback on each application. If you have not been contacted after two weeks from the date of your application unfortunately you may have been unsuccessful. We strive to deliver an excellent service to all of our candidates and as such, should you wish to discover the reason you may have been unsuccessful please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find us on Facebook, LinkedIn (Horizon Search & Selection Ltd) and Twitter (@Horizon_East) to hear about all of our latest jobs!
- Customer Expectations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job