Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Our client based in Stratford-upon-Avon is currently looking for a driven and reliable communicator to join their team in their head office. This is an amazing opportunity to receive outstanding training, guidance & support and start a valued and successful career.
- Responsible for the daily management of accounts.
- Receiving and making calls.
- Maintaining record details of calls, store documents and updating payment reports received.
- Dealing with written communications from customers.
- Liaising with clients to assess their affordability and seeking a range of tailored solutions that can provide successful repayments.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Telephone based customer service experience is essential.
- Good IT skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people, both orally and written.
- Empathy and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as on your own.
You will be working Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.