Customer Service Advisors; The Recruitment & Employment Bureau Ltd. are currently recruiting for several Customer Service Advisors to join our extremely prestigious clients in the Rotherham Area. These are ongoing temporary to permanent positions working on a variety of shifts. What skills do we require?
- Good level of English
- Attention to detail, with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Happy to work in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Keen to learn
- Positive attitude to work
- Can work in a team environment.
- Ability to work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Prepared to give excellent customer service over the telephone.
- Your own transport is ideal as some of our clients are not accessible via public transport.
This is a fast-paced role, where your performance will be measured daily through KPIs. We require individuals who can work quickly, but also efficiently, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail is maintained. This role is mainly based on the telephone; however, these are inbound calls and no sales are involved. This is a great opportunity to join one of the biggest companies in the UK. Hours of work will mainly be between 1400hrs and 1900hrs, earlier starts may be required during our clients peak periods.
Why work for The Recruitment & Employment Bureau? Despite the obvious, earning money, there are many reasons why working for us is a great opportunity.
- We’re committed to your Health & Safety so full training and a thorough site tour and induction will be provided before you commence work
- On-the-job training will also be provided via the on-site training team, where you will receive one-to-one training to enable you to be the best you can at your job
- Excellent canteen facilities, with vending machines and break out areas, along with facilities to store and re-heat your own food
- Smoking facilities
- Free on-site parking
- Employee Recognition Schemes - monthly rewards and competitions
- Excellent rates of pay for overtime and unsociable hours
- 24-hour support from your TREB representative
With immediate starts available, why delay your application?! Apply online and one of our Consultants will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.
The Recruitment & Employment Bureau Ltd. operate as an employment business for the supply of temporary staff and an employment agency for the provision of permanent workers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job