The successful applicant will be responsible for handling live accounts with utility companies, providing advice, resolving queries and negotiating repayment where necessary.
In return the candidate will receive a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and substantial benefits package including eye care vouchers, an enhanced pension plan and a travel to work scheme. Hours are 9-5 Monday to Friday.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to:
• Making and receiving telephone calls to customers (They do not use an automated dialler)
• Contacting customers via written communications
• Achieving performance and quality targets
• Supporting field agents with visits
• Continuously submit ideas for business improvement to management
Due to the nature of this role, previous experience of working on the telephone is essential.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF CVs BEING RECEIVED
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Recruitment who operate as an employment business/agency
Please contact Nikki on with any questions