Contact Centre Partners (CCP) is a specialist recruitment consultancy that provides permanent, interim, and temporary staffing solutions within customer contact.
We are delighted to be working with an existing client who are rapidly expanding their customer centric brand. They are seeking 10 xtemporaryCustomer Support Advisors to join their Hertfordshire based customer care operation for the next 10 months.
As an Advisor, it will be your main responsibility to:
- Manage inbound enquiries regarding various products, subscriptions sales and retention's as well as general customer service duties,
- You will effectively maintain relationships with existing customers and ensure you are efficiently providing them with reliable on-going support and assistance where needed,
- It will also be your responsibility to manage customer subscriptions and take card payments.
- This opportunity is one for a customer focused, friendly and nurturing individual,
- You need to be professional and experienced to provide support to the customer at all time,
- The ideal candidate for this opportunity will come from a strong customer service focused position within a customer driven environment,
- You must have outstanding telephone manner, with excellent spoken and written English skills.
- You will be required to start 5 March 2017 for a 10-month period.
- You will work Mon - Fri (shifts between 8.30am to 6pm) and one Saturday per month (9am - 1pm), 35 hours per week (7 hours per day).
- In return your hourly rate will be £12.00 - £13.00 per hour depending on experience.
- Situated near a station but parking also provided for car drivers.
If this role is of interest, please apply via the link provided for your CV to be considered.
Due to high volume applications we will not be able to consider anyone without any customer service experience!
- call centre
- customer service
- inbound calls
- contact centre
- complaints handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job