We are seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join a multi award winning, vibrant insurance company in South Manchester. You with provide first class support to members with existing policies taking advantage of benefits and rewards schemes. Additional bonus of £500 to £1000 per month for providing awesome service.
The company was listed in Fortune magazine as one of the top 51 companies in their "Change the World" list. Working in a fun and vibrate offices you will be part of a large company who can offer long term progression into more senior positions.
As a Customer Service Expert you will
- Assist existing members with queries on their policy and the rewards programme
- Communicate with customers via inbound telephone, email, webchat or social media
- Provide first class support for technical advise and how to make the best of the reward programme
- Take ownership of queries to see them through to completion
To be successful as a Customer Service Expert
- We are interested in seeing candidate CVs with experience in telephone based customer care, service expert, technical support or webchat support.
- You will have a proven track record working to KPIs in quality and compliance
- Keen to learn and become an expert in your position
- Be a positive, professional and confident communicator
Package and benefits
- £18000- - £19000 basic salary
- Monthly bonus £500 - £1000 per month after first 6 months
- 4 weeks classroom training with ongoing support and career development
- Mostly Monday to Friday working hours 8-4, 9-5, 10-6 and 11-7. Max 2 lates per week with 1 in 5 Saturdays 9-1.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays off
- Private health insurance
- Regular incentives including apples watches and holidays
- Onsite restaurant with discounted meals
- 10 mins walk from Stockport town centre
If this sounds like you, don't delay, apply now for immediate consideration.
- customer service
- customer service advisor
- customer service executive