A fantastic opportunity has risen for a bright and dedicated Customer Service Advisor based in Uxbridge for an ASAP start date for an initial period of 6 months with potential view for extension. The role is working for a local public sector organisation which is a known prestigious employer. On offer is a competitive wage of £10.40 per hour plus holiday pay, working within a friendly office environment.
- Act as the first point of contact for incoming queries
- Resolve standard customer queries by telephone in a prompt and accurate fashion providing high quality customer service
- Escalating queries that you are unable to deal with ensuring the customer is fully aware of the procedure
- Updating the databases and computer systems
- A range of ad-hoc administrative duties
- Wonderful communication skills both verbal and written
- Good I.T Skills
- Ideally previous experience of working with a customer service role
- Great organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Ultimately I am looking for a professional and confident candidate who is a great team player, can demonstrate initiative and is flexible in their approach to work.
This is a Customer Service Advisor role based in Uxbridge starting ASAP and looking to pay £10.40 per hour.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
- Customer Service