Our client is a well established, busy Head office function based in Welwyn Garden City, who are looking for a Customer Service Administrator to join their stable and friendly team to on a permanent basis
The role is a newly created opportunity due to company growth for a candidate with good Customer related and Administrative experience, who wants to join a local business with favourable working conditions and a really pleasant environment.
- Working as part of a friend customer service team, maintaining and ensuring an excellent quality of service is provided to all customers.
- Efficiently and accurately processing customer orders to the operating system.
- Ensure all customer queries are responded to in a professional and timely manner.
- Liaise with field based Sales Consultants to process orders and liaise with relevant people internally on delivery.
- Investigate service issues - exploring technical queries with specialists internally.
A period of growth for our client, it is a good time to join the business and the overall 'feel' of the company is extremely supportive and friendly for those who come in with the right attitude and work ethic. We are seeking an all rounder, who can not only handle Customer calls and a large volume of telephone work, but accurately administrate for those calls too. Systems training will be given, but it's important that candidates have a sound basic knowledge of IT and general Admin.
Please apply immediately for a role which will move very quickly for the right applicants; those candidates available on short notice or immediately may be able to start straight away if successful. Due to the anticipated high volume of applicants for this advert, we may only be able to directly contact those successful in being shortlisted for the client.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Sales Order Processing
- Telephone Manner