Our client, one of Europe’s leading suppliers of a range of niche products, are seeking an additional Customer Service Advisor to join their expanding team. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, this opportunity will be at assist customers in a professional and courteous manner with their everyday commercial and technical queries, together with operating an integrated systems package to enter product orders and distribution instructions.
- Provide customers with effective support for sales ordering, commercial and technical queries.
- Maintain the flow of sales orders within the computer system, to enable management to make effective operating decisions.
- Input sales order information into dispatch system and liaise with dispatch companies.
- Work closely with other departments, keeping them up to date with any information that will contribute to the smooth running of the business.
- Provide administration support to the Finance Manager and help maintain the statutory records of the company.
- Gain a sound knowledge of the products our client sells, to provide professional advice to our Customers.
- Such other duties and tasks as are allocated to you at the discretion of the Company.
Required Qualifications / Skills
- A polite manner and good telephone selling and support skills when dealing with Customers.
- A broad knowledge of computer based sales order processing, along with good keyboard skills.
- Good communication and people skills at all levels in our client’s business and in Customer organisations.
- A willingness to learn and develop further office based skills in the future.
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary (Up to £22,000 per annum OTE)
- Discretionary bonus, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
- 4% contributory pension.
- Private medical cover.
- Working hours of 7am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday.
This a fantastic opportunity to join a Banbury* based company, in a busy but rewarding role within a small team environment. This is a busy 'sales administration' role that regularly sees a high volume of inbound calls from either individuals requiring one particular item, to large corporate clients requiring a high volume of units.
*Our client will be moving to purpose built premises in Bicester in the spring / summer of 2018.
- Customer Service
- Order Processing
- Sales Order Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job