My client is a global leading company within the manufacturing industry based in St. Helens who are currently recruiting for a number of Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract basis.
The role is full time and is an exciting opportunity opportunity for someone who is looking for a fast paced and varied role with a passion for first class customer service.
Working hours for the role are 37.5 hours a week and shifts are between 8am - 5:30pm.
Salary is between £21,000 - £24,000 dependant on experience.
Role Duties include:
• Handling inbound and outbound enquiries relating to customer orders, deliveries, products and accounts in a professional and timely manner
• Processing customer orders into the SAP system
• Liaising with hauliers and the warehouse over delivery timescales to meet customer requirements
• Work with the Customer Services team to ensure all tasks are completed within agreed timescales, prioritising workloads accordingly
• Working with the sales teams (including customer visits where required) to proactively manage customer accounts, and make recommendations on products and/or services that may be beneficial
• Assisting with escalations to ensure a successful resolution
Other fantastic benefits include:
• 25 days holidays plus Bank Holidays
• On site gym
• Subsidised canteen
• Health Plan
• Childcare scheme
• Cycle to work Scheme
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
• Excellent SAP knowledge
• Proven communication and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and customer service skills
• Experience of working in a busy, changing, customer service department
My client is looking at interviewing as early as this week to please don't hesitate to apply!
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply directly online or email a full and up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bets of Luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job