Customer Service Advisor
Temporary to permanent
You will be a part of a skilled and committed team of professionals delivering the Client's Customer Contact Service, offering a first class customer experience.
You will deliver a wide range of services directly to the customer and seek to resolve enquiries at the first point of contact. You will be responsible for maintaining excellent customer satisfaction ratings and resolving customer enquiries via multiple channels including: telephone, social media and email.
• Resolve queries and advise customers on a wide range of services via multiple channels including: telephone, text message, email and social media. You will follow up the commitments you make to the customer and act upon them in a timely manner and in line with their expectations.
• You will be part of a shift rota.
• To build relationships with customers inspiring their trust in both you and the client.
• Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of client's services and systems used within the Customer Contact Service.
• To proactively seek out and resolve potential issues before they arise, escalating more complex issues as appropriate.
• Using the client's customer relationship management system, maintain and update customer records ensuring accurate and relevant information is captured.
• Undertake administration tasks as required including the production of correspondence and documentation.
• Apply appropriate and effective communication techniques when dealing with customer contacts including diffusing conflict and managing sensitive situations.
• The recording of customer feedback including compliments, comments and complaints.
• You aspire to be the best you can be and have an appetite for your own learning and development.
• You are passionate about people and committed to going the extra mile for every person you meet.
• You are a positive person who enjoys working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• You enjoy interacting and building relationships.
• You are assertive and confident and use your initiative to solve problems.
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for any Customer Service looking to work for a reputable organisation.