Hudson's client a well known financial services organisation based in Glasgow city centre is looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to provide the highest quality customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
* Handle customer calls received via all channels (telephone, email, letter, click to chat)
* Ensure that any call received is logged, prioritised, actioned and investigated in a timely manner
* Build and maintain a level of product and systems knowledge which enhances the customer experience
* Maintain high quality scores as determined by the Company's policies and procedures
* Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements including FSA, TCF principles
* Liaise with third parties to enable the resolution of customer concerns
* Share learning and experience with colleagues to ensure the strengths of each team member are recognised and used to offer customer's excellent service
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
* Experience of working within related financial services, within a contact centre
* Experience of managing KPI's and SLA
* Excellent listening and communication skills
* A working knowledge of Regulatory Complaints and Compliance as it applies to the Insurance Industry
* Experienced in MS Office Packages
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.