Customer enquiries team member
Temporary role (with permanent opportunities)
£8- £9 per hour (whilst temping)
My client is a well-established company who are based in Wellingborough. They currently have an opportunity for a customer enquiries team member to join their team. This is a very busy office environment, and require someone who can manage their own workload, and work at a fast pace.
The enquiries team member role:
- Respond to general enquiries via phone and email
- Handle day to day enquiries from new and existing customers
- Have a great knowledge of the company's products
- Confidently upsell additional products to suit the customer's requirements
To be successful as an enquiries team member, you will:
- Have Customer Service and Administration based experience
- Excellent Excel, Outlook and Microsoft package experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a good memory, as there will be a large product base to learn
- Have experience in the promotional gift/advertising industry is an advantage
The working hours for this position will be 9:00am to 5:30pm, with additional hours occasionally required to meet with business demands. In return for this, my client will offer you the following benefits:
- Free lunches
- Free on-site parking
- Modern offices
- Pension scheme
If you have the relevant experience our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful.
- "Customer service" or "Order processing" or "call centre" or "upselling" or "sales administrator"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job