Trinity Maxwell are an exciting and fast growing boutique telecommunications and IT company, based in the heart of the City of London. Trinity Maxwell differentiate themselves by delivering a market leading customer experience and they invest heavily in their people and in addition to having vast experience in the telecoms market. Everyone at Trinity Maxwell is truly customer obsessed.
Trinity Maxwell are looking for a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under pressure and is passionate about delivering a first-class customer experience. You will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships, up to Director level in small and medium sized enterprises.
You will be supporting the 3 account managers who are responsible for a portfolio of accounts in Central and Greater London and are office-based but also travel to meet clients. You will be responsible for supporting them with speaking to clients, liaising with suppliers, general administration and updating of online systems.
- Work as part of the client support team, contacting clients and ensuring an exceptional level of support is provided to all our clients.
- Complete tasks for the senior Account Managers and report back on progress and completion.
- Use company and partner tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems.
- Provide support to the implementation team as and when required.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- No telecoms experience required.
- Ideally has experience of a desk-based admin or support role, or other roles requiring regular internal/external customer contact, being highly organised and pro-active.
Benefits of Working for Trinity Maxwell:
- Flexible leave policy with minimum of 20-days holiday, rising with length of service and bonus days based on attendance.
- Free access to Perkbox
- Exciting and fast-growing company.
- A great working environment.
- Friendly and sociable team.
- New opportunities, helping you to progress your career.
- Bonus scheme to reward your personal contribution.
- Discounted Trinity Maxwell services.
- Oral Communication
- Organisational Skills
- Relationship Management
- Written Communication
- People Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job