Calling all Customer Service Advisors!!
Osborne Appointments are currently representing a well established client of ours based in Enfield who are now looking for a highly motivated individual to join the business in the Customer Service Department.
- Based in Enfield
- Salary of £17,000 to £20,000 per annum, dependant on experience.
- Busy environment
- Standard working hours Monday to Friday
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Dealing with all inbound calls from Clients & Customers
- Occasional outbound calls
- General administration duties
- Updating the inhouse system
- Liasing with internal departments
Skills and Experience Required:
- A Customer orientated individual
- An individual with strong administrative and communication skills
- A can do positive attitude in all areas of work
- Strong customer service skills
- A strong telephone manner
- Outstanding written and communication skills
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.This vacancy is being advertised by Osborne Appointments who are acting as an employment agency / business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job