HPCareers are now recruiting for a talented Customer Service Expert for a prestigious international manufacturing client to support the Customer Account Management team. This role is a 6 month contract that may have the potential to become permanent.
• Supporting customers: including new orders / call offs, execution of confirmation calls, query handling and liaison for all changes and remedial work.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships to understand your customer needs.
• Manage the customer orders, every stage of the order process/lifecycle.
• Resolve customer issues/complaints to a high standard by giving them the urgency they require. Act as the first point of contact for escalated collection queries.
• Collaborating with stakeholders including Installation, Production/Warehouse, Planning, Logistics, Project Managers, Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain customer trackers to reflect current and planned call off activity.
• Review daily, weekly and monthly KPI’s to help improve the company’s service standard
• Contribute new ideas to produce improvements to the service and process.
• Monitoring any outstanding replacement/remedial work and ensure they are completed and closed promptly.
• Maintain a live working document of all customer’s requirements and contact details.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Professional customer service experience
• Working in one of the following sectors is desirable: Manufacturing, Engineering or Construction
• Sales order processing/administration
• ERP IT skills
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Sales Order