Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Near Banbury
Salary: £18,000 to £20,000 DOE
Our client is a globally recognised organisation that offers a wide range of specialist products to manufacturing industries, building professionals and consumers. They are currently looking to appoint a Customer Service Advisor to assist their customers with a range of commercial and technical queries.
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis.
- Answering telephone and email enquiries in order to provide information and support to customers.
- Management of Customer Orders via in-house system.
- Takings orders by email and over the phone, whilst ensuring that order confirmations are sent out promptly.
- Dealing with internal and external sales related enquiries.
- Booking-in and dispatching orders through couriers.
- Ensuring customer account information is kept up to date.
- General administrative duties may be required to be carried out to help maintain the company records.
- Work closely with other departments, keeping them up to date with any information that will contribute to the smooth running of the business.
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication with a clear and confident telephone manner.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service.
- Knowledge of computer based sales order processing.
- Willingness to learn and develop further office based skills in the future.
- Due to the location, you MUST have a driving license and your own transport.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability / notice period. You can also call Giulia on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.