The benefits: The organisation offers fantastic earning potential offering Customer Service Advisors a salary of £18,000 per annum plus up to £10,000 bonus. The extensive benefits package includes a 35 hour working week, 36 days annual leave, a huge 11% contributory pension and life assurance. There are also great opportunities for career progression with clearly defined learning and development programmes. You'll get to work in with a supportive, friendly, team in a superb working environment.
The role: As the first point of contact for customers across the wide range of services offered by the company, Customer Service Advisors will build relationships through conversation ensuring a clear understanding of their needs to help the customer understand why they shouldn't cancel their services.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
* Take inbound calls to maximise opportunities to retain existing business where there is an intention to cancel from the customer
* Proactively contact customers who have been identified as cancellation risks to have open conversations to understand the customer's circumstances and offer solutions
* Correctly identify customer issues through effective questioning and probing
* Provide solutions through quality communication, leading to a fast and efficient customer experience
* Maintain an excellent level of knowledge of all products and services in order to be able to offer the customer a solution that is tailor made to their needs
* Ensure customer service standards and business demands are met
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience within a call centre is desirable, however, bright, articulate candidates from other relevant customer service backgrounds will be considered
* Be customer-focused, positive and have a professional attitude
* Excellent listening skills and the ability to identify the customer issue, adapting approach accordingly
* The ability to establish and build rapport with customers
* Excellent communication, both verbally and written, and the ability to explain information simply and clearly
* Self-motivation and the ability to manage your own workload to achieve both individual and team targets
Opening hours are 8.00am - 6pm Monday to Friday, 9am - 1pm on Saturday. Customer Service Advisors will be required to work a 35 hour working week with shift patterns across these times including 1 Saturday in every 3.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job