An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join a well established leisure and sport brand.
Based in Wythenshawe, this is a great opportunity to join a growing team where you live and breathe the customer journey. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting customers with their queries, ensuring they receive a first class customer experience.
Our client, based in South Manchester, is a well established brand. They are looking to drive the customer experience forward and so are looking for a Customer Service Advisor to look after customer queries in a multi-channel environment, including live chat.
Duties of the Customer Service role includes:
- Supporting with customer enquiries, including live chat and telephone queries
- Provide guidance to customers to ensure a successful journey
- Have a good understanding of the products available and encourage enhanced purchases
- Working to company standards and outline areas for continuous improvement
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will be/have:
- Customer service experience, within a multi-channel operation
- Passion for the customer
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible approach to working hours
- A team focussed approach
The salary on offer is £17k - £18k per annum.
Flexibility with regards to working hours
Great company benefits with an engaging atmosphere
Great transport links
- "customer service" "live chat" "customer advisor"