We are exclusively working on a vacancy for a Customer Service Advisor team in central Horsham. Our client requires a confident and motivated individual who strives to provide a high level of customer service. You will join their busy team in a helpful and rewarding work environment with full training provided. The organisation operates in the financial industry and assists customers with opening and closing their accounts.
Activities will include:
• Handling a high volume of telephone calls
• Effectively dealing with customer issues and queries
• Data entry using the inhouse computer system
• Processing customer information accurately and in a timely fashion
• Refund customer money
• Provide routine price and account information to customers
Ideal skills and personal characteristics include:
• Excellent, positive and confident telephone manner
• Good organisation and time management
• Approachable team player
• Computer Literate - experience using computer systems in general
• Flexible and able to multi-task
• Experience in call centre environment
The role involves 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday only. The salary is subject to experience and skills. Client location is easily accessible by public transport.
Additional benefits: 1 hour for lunch. Lunch is paid for by the company. Good working environment as client facilities have recently been refurbished.
If you are enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service and are looking for a full time permanent role, please contact us below.
*First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job