POST- are working with a leading professional services business based in Leeds City Centre and they are looking to expand their Customer Service Team with experienced Customer Service Advisors.
Our client's unique selling point to their customers is their ability to provide exceptional customer service in an industry known for it's poor ratings.
They pride themselves on their service levels, so your responsibility will be to put the customer at the heart of everything you do, giving them a personal service and providing solutions for their unique needs.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Providing an excellent service to customers via phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Identifying suitable products and making recommendations to suit the customer's requirements
- Updating customer records.
- Processing customer correspondence.
- Above all you will be passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and will have at least 1 year of experience in a customer service environment.
- You'll have excellent communication skills and experience communicating with customers via phone, email, live chat and social media.
- Our client needs people who thrive in a team and want to work towards the team's success.
- You'll also be highly organised and efficient.
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic City Centre Office Location
- Excellent Benefits
- Relaxed Culture (dress down etc)
This is an outstanding opportunity to for a Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Analyst, or Customer Service Executive to be part of something special and would offer the right candidate the chance to progress their career quickly, with the support of industry leading experts.
If you are interested in this role, please apply ASAP. This vacancy is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd.
The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website www.postrecruitment.com for more details.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Social Media Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job