First Personnel have an exciting opportunity to work for a fast growing company within its sector who have huge plans to grow over the next few years. They require experienced Customer Service Representatives who have Call Centre experience and ideally within the utility sector.
They now require customer service agents who can be flexible within their working hours. Ideally they require people who can work split shifts and offer a level of flexibility to them on a daily basis.
Job Type: Full-time
Shifts: 8 hours covering Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm and Saturdays 9am – 5pm
Salary: £17,000 year
(Potential 7% increase after 1st year depending on performance)
As a Customer Service Representative in our Call Centre, you will be handling customer enquires over the telephone, delivering a friendly, helpful and efficient service to every customer. This is an opportunity for someone with previous experience in a customer service environment who is enthusiastic and able to work effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Resolve a range of customer enquires
- Problem solving
- Offer advice and guidance
- Update our internal systems
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous customer service experience
- Good communication and listening skills
- Professional and friendly approach to work
- Flexible approach to working hours and tasks required by the business
- Good problem solving skills
- Adaptable to change
- IT literate
- Experience in CRM desirable
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Industry knowledge desirable
Due to the large number of expected applicants, we will not be able to respond to everyone. However if you have no received any communication within 3 days then unfortunately on this occasion you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job