Purpose of the role:
Working with customers in financial difficulty by receiving inbound and making outbound calls. Negotiating optimum payment arrangements, third party referral (free debt advice) or rescue solutions with customers to ensure the best outcome is reached for both the customer and company.
- Effectively handle customer calls, operating within agreed mandate levels and policy, to ensure own performance
- targets are met.
- To process payments and negotiate a combination of monetary or non monetary arrangements.
- Successfully achieve the right solution on calls for both the customer and company by a fair evaluation using industry tools to assist with repayment of the debt.
- Occasional travel maybe required in order to support corporate events.
- Use questioning techniques to identify customers ability to pay and to obtain customers current financial position, utilising the support tools available i.e. The Debt Solutions tool Kit.
- Working as part of a team to support team leader to deliver team targets.
- Effectively handle cases by the timely identification of appropriate legal action.
- Instructing pre litigation agents where appropriate.
- Highlight any opportunities to improve the customer journey and ensure information provided to customers is clear, accurate and that consideration is given to the 6 FCA Consumer Outcomes at all times.
- Ensure all own work is carried out with all legal and regulatory requirements and codes of practice/conduct.
- Shows consistent punctuality and adherence to scheduled working hours
- It literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Must have either 2 years work experience or 5 GCSE's A-C, including Maths and English
Hours of work:
35 hours a week
Monday - Friday between 8am-8pm
Occasional Saturdays between 9am-4pm
Cordant is an equal opportunities employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job