Job Title: Call Centre - Customer Service - City Centre!
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Call Centre and Customer Service
Location: Manchester City Centre, Manchester
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000
Are you looking for a new job?
Want to work for a great company in Manchester City Centre?
Do you enjoy speaking to people?
Then this is the Customer Service job for you!
We are currently looking for Customer Service Advisors to work for a great company in Manchester City Centre! We are looking for individuals with a great attitude and excellent communication skills!
* To deal with inbound telephone enquiries
* Interact with customers through a range of channels (telephone, paper mail, email and other internet channels)
* Provide excellent customer service at all times
* 6 weeks paid training will be given and the company really look after their staff!!
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 8pm with some weekend work on a rota
* £17,000 to £20,000 plus bonus
* Subsidised canteen
* Fantastic social environment
* Dedicated training suites
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Benefits portal including discounts at various high street stores
* Contributory pension
* Optional over-time
Have you got the following experience or skills?
* Excellent customer service and computer skills
* Experience working in a customer service environment - Eg: Retail, Hospitality, Support work, Call centre
* Problem solving skills
* You must have no unspent criminal convictions
* You must be able to supply references for the last 3 years
If interested please apply online with your CV now or call Leanne on (0161) (835) (8324)
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Claims, Insurance, Financial, FCA, Customer, Service, Advisor, Job, Customer Service Job, Retail, Hospitality, Support Worker, Travel, Service, Customer
Locations: Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Trafford, Stockport, Wythenshawe, Wilmslow, Salford, Stretford, Urmston, Timperley, Cheadle, Hale, Cheadle Heath, Cheadle Hulme, Salford Quays, Greater Manchester, Cheshire, North West, Manchester City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job