Are you organised, diligent and enthusiastic? Have you worked in a contact centre before and want to join a growing business where you will be fully rewarded for your efforts? I am looking for a talented, experienced and customer focused individual to join a growing IT business in North Leeds.
The right candidate will have excellent communications skills, an organised approach to work and will be able to juggle working on a number of different projects simultaneously. A confident and friendly phone manner will be essential as a large part of the role will be fielding inbound calls and making outbound calls.
As a member of the Operations Team, your primary focus is to provide internal and external customers with exemplary customer service at all times that includes customer enquiries relating to service, sales and queries via inbound telephone calls, voice messages, and other electronic means of communication.
Your secondary focus is to resolve, communicate or escalate customer support issues in a timely manner. You will use the companies CRM to manage & record new enquiries, update existing customer records and to plan your daily tasks.
My client is a fast-growing telecommunications company, who provide some of the fastest broadband connections in the Rural North of England via heirnext generation network of Microwave wireless infrastructure.
The role of the Customer Service Specialist is to provide a great quality service to customers - both new and existing, internal and external - helping to make their journey a memorable one for all the right reasons. You’ll be the first point of contact for many of our incoming enquiries, either by phone, email, web form or webchat so it’s essential that you can communicate professionally, proficiently and confidently both verbally and in writing.
This is a growing company who love for you to get involved in all aspects of the business. Your role initially will have regular daily contact with the technical support, accounts, provisioning and sales teams, so you’ll pick up lots of company knowledge quickly.
- Have a genuine desire to deliver great customer experiences
- Be professional and friendly with an outstanding work ethic
- Be flexible in your approach to working, with a keen eye for detail and be comfortable with change, proactive in planning your daily workload that also allows you to respond reactively to changing customer demand
- Be confident speaking with customers and able to problem solve common service and connection issues
- Have good solid IT skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and confidently
- Answer all incoming customer enquiries via phone, web, email and webchat within agreed service standards
- Follow up on enquiries and leads, identifying the potential future business opportunities
- Be able to provide a range of positive solutions to our customers that meet both their needs and the company’s, being proactive in your approach to suggesting these
- Be able to overcome customer objections by providing positive solutions with the customer and company at the heart of that decision making
- Be able to take ownership of the customer journey, developing a good rapport that builds confident professional relationships
- Be equally able to deal with enquiries from businesses as well as residential customers
- Experience of dealing with escalated enquiries and complaints resolution would be advantageous, as would experience of delivering customer service through social media channels.
- Competitive salary circa £18,000 per annum, negotiable depending on experience
- 28 days annual holiday including bank holidays
- Working hours are 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday
- Career progression opportunities as the business grows
- Excellent working environment
This is a friendly company with great products that really do make a difference to the customers lives, and I'm looking for exceptional customer focused people who share the passion and values.
To apply, please submit your CV via this website or contact Rachel Locke at Strand Recruitment for more information.
- Call Centre
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Internet Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job