Customer Service Advisor (Finance and Banking)
£19,000 plus £7,000 Bonus and Employee Benefits
Our client a growing and successful Finance and Banking Business is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to join a growing team in Macclesfield. Immediate starts available with excellent training.
The main purpose of this role is:
- To identify and develop existing customer base.
- To ensure all administrative and audit procedures are complied with FCA
- Discussing and advising on Financial, banking products
- To maximize business opportunity development potential
- To progress within company structure
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the Company, the FCA and other regulatory organisations
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Explain services and products to customers and analyse customer suitability for products
- Prepare and process applications
- Ensure all customer documentation is accurate and up to date always
- Maintain an efficient and organised branch filing system
- Actively work collection routes and collect overdue payments over the telephone and in person
- Conduct ongoing business development
- To develop detailed knowledge of both financial products and company's standard procedures
The suitable candidate must have previous Banking, Financial, Loans, Credit Card, Customer Service or Sales ideally in a Financial Services with a background in discussing Finance products to customers.
You must be target driven, determined and driven and have proven experience of achieving and exceeding targets.
Due to high volume response only, suitable candidates will be contacted.
- customer service