Are you a confident and professional individual, with previous proven customer service experience?
The salary on offer here is £16,000 plus £2,000 bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service advisor to join our lovely client in Thame. You will become a member of a friendly and welcoming team where your customer service skills and expertise will help drive and exceed customer expectations!
Provide an exceptional customer experience, through effectively responding to Customer enquiries through a variety of communication channels. You will work collaboratively with internal and external customers to resolve their enquiries and complaints in a skilful and professional manner ensuring a timely and qualitative resolution. You will become a product expert (product training provided)
- Proactive, confident, and self-motivated.
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to understand the needs of the customer.
- A confident telephone manner.
- Good communication and listening skills together with the ability to liaise with other departments.
- Able to prioritise and manage work load using own initiative.
- Good keyboard skills and computer literacy are necessary together with an eye for detail.
- The ability to be a team player is also an essential quality in the role.
You will receive:
£16,500 per annum + highly competitive benefits
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job