Customer Service Advisor - Manchester City Centre
£17,143-£ 20,625 depending on experience plus great benefits.
Are you an enthusiastic individual with great customer service skills? Are you interested in taking the next step in your career working with a market leading insurance business?
My client is a well established, market leading insurance company based in their luxury offices in Manchester city centre. They are extremely well regarded for their fantastic work environment and culture. This is a great opportunity to build your career!
You will be joining their lively and ambitious team where you will be given full training. You will be responsible for providing a high standard of product knowledge and excellent customer service to customers whilst thriving in a fast paced environment.
Working hours 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, 1 in 2 Saturdays & 1 in 3 Sundays - 37 hours per week
Rota shifts: Monday to Friday: 8am - 4pm, 9am - 5pm, 12 - 8pm. 1 in 2 Saturdays 9am - 5pm & 1 in 3 Sundays 9am - 2pm.
- Being the customers first point of contact
- Provide the best customer support in every situation
- Listening carefully to what the customer needs
- Using your in depth knowledge about the services to help customers with their needs
- Take ownership of your development and learning
- Contribute to the continuous improvements of the companies processes
- 25 days paid holiday (33 days including Bank Holidays)
- Working in Manchester city centre
- Easily accessible via all methods of public transport
- Cycle to work scheme
- Staff restaurant
- Costa Coffee on-site with subsidised costs
- Fully dedicated training
- Amazing financial benefits; profit share up to 5% of annual salary
- Festive bonus & subsidised pension scheme
- Refer a friend scheme - Up to £1,000
- Discounts website, includes savings of up to 30% off cinema tickets plus high-street shops and supermarket discounts
- Free WiFi
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- A customer focused attitude to resolve problems ensuring customer expectations are met
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- The drive to improve their performance against all targets
- The ability to work with both your peers and Team Leader to continuously improve on quality, processes, complaint resolution and prevention.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.