Liquid Friday is looking for motivated and ambitious Advisors to join its On-boarding Team. We’re one of the fastest growing companies in the UK, delivering payroll management and accountancy services to UK employers and temporary workers.
This is a fast-paced, dynamic role so requires someone who is a self-starter and enjoys a challenge.
Each Contractor Care Advisor is responsible for the 'Liquid Life Time’ of the customer, ensuring the very best service and encouraging customer loyalty and retention.
The Contractor Care Advisor will need to ensure that both compliance and exceptional customer care is at the heart of everything they do as this winning combination leads to the continued success of the business.
Duties will include:
- Registration of new employees
- Maintaining customer satisfaction
- Answering contractor queries
- Delivery of Key Milestone Communications
- Employee Retention
- New Agency on boarding
- Support Compliance Activities
- GCSE English & Maths (A-C)
- Experience in a Customer Service Role for at least 2 Years
- Experience of working in a fast pace office environment
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment, i.e. High volume calls is valuable
- Experience of Financial Services and/or Compliance (Desired)
What do we offer?
- Stunning Head Office Environment
- Ample Free Parking
- Team Bonus, rewarding success for the both the individual and the Team
- Real career progression
- Liquid Perks an industry leading employee benefits package
- Regular Social Events
- 23 Days Holiday
- Overtime Availability
- Contact Centre
- Customer Care
- Customer Service