Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. Our mission is to make money work for positive social, environmental and cultural change. This is an exciting time for the right person with a strong commitment to our mission to join a growing bank. Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you have Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre experience?
Our Customer Contact Team are the voice of Triodos Bank dealing with all contacts from our Personal, Business and Investment customers by email, telephone or secure message. We are pleased to be recruiting for a Customer Contact Co-Worker who will be responsible for delivering an exceptional level of service to all contacts. Successful candidates will benefit from an extensive training programme and a starting salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience, as well as an attractive working pattern. Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Speaking to our customers around their banking needs, and supporting them by providing appropriate products and services that fulfil their requirements
- Responding to customer emails as per the team's quality standards using standard responses when appropriate and adapt as necessary to ensure that the enquiries are satisfied
- Constantly developing your skills and understanding within your role, and coaching colleagues to help them be the best they can
- To call customers as requested and handle automated call backs
- Following all security, verification processes and follow call handling guidelines
- Maintaining accurate customer records
- To promote the ethos of Triodos Bank and talk about our full range of personal and business products without giving advice
- Taking payment instructions received by phone and email
- Providing Internet Banking support for personal and business customers
- To recognise, respond to and take responsibility for any complaint you receive by phone or email, following the correct process to record and respond to the complaint within FCA guidelines
- Following the correct processes to pass work to Operations and other teams
- Working within all relevant regulations and legislation including anti money laundering, treating customers fairly, Data Protection etc.
Successful individuals will have had exposure to working in a Retail Banking, Financial Services, or Contact Centre environment, providing exceptional customer focused service to Triodos Banks' business and personal customers, and enquirers with a focus and commitment to meeting team quality and performance levels. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills to maintain good working relationships, coupled with the confidence to challenge and improve our current systems and processes.
It is not just our customers who deserve the best, you do too! In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be reward to an attractive salary of up to £21,000 depending on experience and benefits package, which includes:
- Non-contributory pension scheme from your first day of 5% in year 1 and 10% from year 2 onwards
- Life Assurance - x 4 basic pay
- Private Medical Insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Income Protection - 75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following six months service
- A wellbeing allowance of £100 a year
- Vitality Leave - After each 7 years of service, you will be able to take a sabbatical of up 2 months paid leave
- 25 days (FTE) plus bank holidays per annum
- A buy and sell holiday scheme of up to 5 days (FTE)
- Additional holiday through length of service (up to 5 days FTE)
- Season Ticket Loan available for commuting into the office
- Voluntary benefits, including discounts and childcare vouchers
Please email your CV with a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for Triodos and be suitable for the role, including salary expectations.
Please note, Triodos Bank reserves the right to bring forward the closing date of any of its job vacancies in the event that we receive a suitable number of high quality applications from which to make a shortlist. Therefore, we recommend that you apply for one of our roles as soon as possible rather than wait until the published closing date. Triodos Bank is a Living Wage employer and embraces diversity in the workplace.
- Contact Centre
- Customer Contact
- Internet Banking
- Retail Banking
- Anti Money Laundering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job