We have an amazing Customer Service Opportunity available working for one of our leading financial services clients based in Leeds City Centre!
This role is a nice mixture between Customer Service and Administration, so there’s no headset/dialler involved, this is purely office based. You’ll be welcomed by a friendly, bubbly and sociable team who all support each other and work together.
Do you need financial services experience?
No! You will receive full and thorough training upon your start date!
What experience will you need?
Office based experience is a must, however a minimum of 6 months experience will be absolutely fine.
What key qualities and attributes will you need to succeed?
You’ll need to be a positive, productive team player who can naturally build rapport with others over the phone.
YOU MUST PASS A CREDIT CHECK! If you have any defaults on your lending or direct debits, a CCJ, bankruptcy or IVA’s this will not allow you to pass a credit check.
What will your Customer Service role involve?
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers covering queries about existing financial plans, payments and re-arrangements
- Ensuring you’re providing exemplary levels of customer care at all times
- Updating the internal systems, carrying out customer data updates and amendments to their profiles and administering payments
- Re-directing calls where required
- Answering calls and carrying out administrative tasks in a timely manner
If this sounds like the move you’ve been looking for to secure yourself a career in a company offering progression and development, then you’re looking in the right place! Please click APPLY today in order to be considered.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)
- Customer Service