Customer Service Advisor
£17,000 per annum
Our client is 'the business for business', supplying some of the UK's most commercially savvy enterprises with essential services. With high volumes of customers the length and breadth of the country, our client is now a major player in the B2B arena.
Demand for their services is expanding rapidly and there are big career opportunities to be had. They pride themselves on being a great company to work for - they believe in a healthy life / work balance and in having fun.
Their city centre offices are currently home to around 40 passionate, hard-working and forward-thinking people. They don't believe in corporate stuffiness - they are human beings who look after each other, sharing a common vision to grow their organisation together.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll be responsible for providing an excellent customer service experience for their existing and new customers. You will be required to coordinate the set up and amendment of services for new and existing customers, ensuring they are kept up to date every step of the way and fielding any of their enquiries and complaints. You’ll also need to liaise with subcontractors and your interdepartmental colleagues to ensure that the cogs keep turning smoothly.
They are looking for someone who gets a kick out of making people happy. Essential skills for this role, which will be assessed based on your CV and during the recruitment process, include;
- Excellent Communication Skills: a confident and articulate phone manner with excellent verbal and written communication
- Time Management: strong organisational abilities and a natural multi-tasker as you’ll need to prioritise and problem-solve in a high-volume, fast paced environment.
- Resilience and positivity: Energy, drive and the ability to deal with challenging customers or situations in a calm, measured and professional manner.
- Attention to Detail: excellent eye for detail and the ability to follow processes accurately.
- Team Work: someone who cares about their colleagues and who will work well in a diverse team to provide the best service for their customers.
- Customer Focus: A complete commitment to providing the best possible service and experience to their customers at all times.
- Problem Solving Skills: able to identify and understand problems and solutions to those for individual customers, as well as opportunities to continually improve the service we provide.
Customer Service Advisor Benefits
They offer fast career progression in an inspiring environment with unparalleled benefits.
The role comes with £17,000 base salary, plus a generous bonus structure. You'll receive full training, a chance to win performance-related prizes including cash and paid time off, 28 days holiday (incl. Bank holidays) every year, and ongoing reviews and advice to maximise your job satisfaction.
The normal working hours run Monday-Friday either 8.00 to 4.30pm or 9am to 5.30pm with a half hour for lunch. If you want to have a 60 minute lunch you may finish 30 minutes later. In addition paid overtime is often available, but there's no pressure to do it.
If you have a passion for customer satisfaction and are driven to develop yourself to become a world class service professional through their innovative, targeted approach, please apply now!
Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Advisor