Customer Service Advisor
37.5 hours per week rotational shift rota of 08:00 -20:00
Saturday 09:30 - 13:30
1 in 4 Saturdays are required balanced with a half day in the week
Our client is looking for someone to fill their Customer service role in Northampton
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle customer enquires via inbound and outbound telephone calls, email, fax and correspondence
- Take ownership of customer queries and follow through to completion.
- Deliver first class quality customer service
- To support compliance activities and adhere to company policies
- To perform ad hoc tasks as required
- Ensure you have the necessary tools and knowledge to perform your role.
- Promote cost effective use of company resource and equipment.
- Ensure confidentiality and appropriate use of customer information
- according to data protection
- Adhere to company processes, procedures, policies and standards
- Maintain effective working relationships
- Logical and organised approach with good attention to detail
- Good IT skills, in particular Microsoft office
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good team member with a positive attitude
- Desire to support continuous improvement
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!