Customer Service Advisor
My client is a Business Telecommunications company, which has grown significantly in the last few years. They are now looking for a Customer Service advisor, who possesses a strong technical understanding and has good provisioning, billing and fault-finding qualities to support the growth of their operations team.
Customer Service Advisor - Staff Benefits
• Company Pension Scheme
• Entitled to take birthday off each year, without deduction from holiday allocation
• Free Broadband and Phone line package is available upon probation completion
• Quarterly incentives are in place, such as race days and team building events
• 3% annual Payrise subject to performance
• Each Friday will be dress down and an early finish will be available subject to performance.
Customer Service Advisor - Job Objectives
• Concentrate on customer service and a mixture of provisioning, faults diagnostics, Billing and technical support issues
• CRM task Management - Quickly and Efficiently
• To place provisioning orders with accuracy and attention to detail
• To log customer faults and issues with suppliers and engineering teams effectively and quickly
• To manage technical enquiries in relation to wireless routers, data connectivity and networking.
• To provide effective day to day support to existing customers.
• To be competent with Excel, word, web portals and quick to learn technical processes.
• To manage overall workload effectively; ensuring work is prioritised appropriately
• To collect outstanding customer invoices via card payment and issuing collection letters.
Customer Service Advisor - Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Positive attitude with the ability to handle customers and suppliers effectively.
• You will have can do attitude, with a strong desire to succeed and possess excellent I.T, business communication skills, with a polite but assertive telephone manner.
• Excellent Business Communications skills - Both written and Verbal
• Be considered intelligent and a quick learner
• Driven and self-motivated, with can-do attitude
• Enthusiastic and willing to learn
• Possess an Excellent ability to work under pressure
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong team worker and friendly
• Computer literate and competent within technical environment
Customer Service Advisor - Previous Experience Required
• 2 Year in the Telecom Industry
• 2 Year in any of the following roles - Customer Service/Provisioning/Faults/Technical Support
• Must have driving license and car